Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PlayStation 3 Console Review: What if you spent a $100 more for a PS3?


I'll be getting screwed!!!!....... or am I?
Well that depends of what your looking at. What I have researched on is what is the difference between the 40 Gig PS3 and the 80 Gig PS3. If you spend a little more money on the 80 Gig PS3 you would get more features than the 40 Gig.



The 40 Gig PS3
Getting the Hibby GBs for getting a 40 GB PS3?
The 40 GB PS3 costs in the Retail store around $399.99. It'll have Blu-ray Disc Playback, Wi-Fi and Ethernet compatible. 2 USB Ports and plays PS1 games including additional software.


This newer model of PS3 can play CDs, DVDs, BDs, but NOT Super Audio CDS.

Not like the 20 GB PS3, this one has wireless networking.

The 80 Gig PS3
A simple math question. 40 GB + 40 GB = what ? The Answer: A better PS3
The 80 Gig has more than the 40 Gig. The only difference is that this one has 4 USB ports (which is 2X's more than the 40 Gig) Plays some PS2 games as well as all of PS1 games.


OOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... This PS3 has Built-in Memory Stick, Compact Flash, and SD Card Reader and plays Super Audio CDs, not like the 40 GB PS3

This PS3 also includes additional software. So it is better to lay out a few dollars for the 80 GB PS3 around a $100 more than the 40 GB PS3 retail price. This is what I've learned about the difference between the 2 PS3's.


No comments:

Post a Comment